I have always viewed lingerie as the gift that keeps on giving and this Christmas it’s time all boyfriends, girlfriends, partners and husbands ramp it up and create the most amazing keepsake you can give your partner this Christmas.
… Imagine, the love of your life feeling amazing.
… Imagine, the love of your life seeing herself exactly as you do.
… Imagine, the love of your life feeling so empowered.
… Imagine, the love of your life feeling an internal peace about her body that she has never felt.
… Imagine, the love your life feeling liberated.
… Imagine, the love of your life stripping down and feeling fierce, beautiful and FREE.
Never in a gazillion years would have EVER thought I would do a lingerie photo shoot, but I did and it was the best thing I have EVER done for myself. (And my partner loves them)
Here is a truth-bomb for you, most women look in the mirror and don’t like what they see or they want to change something. We’re never enough in our own eyes and that ripples out into our relationships, whether we realise it or not. I think that is worth changing don’t you?
A men’s opinion is important to a woman’s self esteem and research shows the effect it has on woman is huge.
1. Women who have low self-esteem are more likely to pass this onto their daughters.
2. It can cause mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, and eating disorders.
3. Poor body image encourages substance abuse and drug addiction.
4. The ability to accept the criticism, causing her to become defensive and further undermines their ability to communicate.
5. Low self-esteem can give rise to affairs and infidelity.
And if THAT doesn’t convince you this will!
Research shows that most women WANT more intimacy and experience more sexual pleasure. But due to how they feel about themselves it causes LOW libido.
Women who are uncomfortable with their bodies are less likely to experience sexual pleasure.
How build your partner’s self esteem and while it is an inside job there are ways to can start the process.
- Compliment her without ANY expectations; love is a DEPOSIT not an exchange.
- Kiss her for no reason and walk away.
- Randomly tell her what you love about her.
- Listen to her and ask her questions that prompt her to talk about herself.
- Do something unexpected.
Make this a part of your everyday and be consistent with it, I promise you it will make a big difference in her own overall happiness and give her the desire to start loving herself.
Do this leading up to leading up to Christmas (without saying anything) and on Christmas Day surprise her with THIS…
A Photographic Confidence Building experience with Urban Life Photography in Melbourne, including...
· Pre styling consultation over the phone or at the studio
· Hair and makeup – for one female
· 3 outfit changes
· Studio photo-shoot
· Total photographic experience 3 and half hours
· A 8x10” image of your choice
For only $45.00
• This offer is valid during weekdays and Saturday’s.
• Not valid on Sundays and public holidays, a $50 refundable deposit is required when making your booking.
AND buy her a lingerie voucher OR buy some for her! Remember you can always opt for a beautiful robe or chemise if she is really shy.
Journelle have an amazing range for smaller cup sizes (A to E Cups)
Brastop has oodles to choose from in larger cup sizes (D to K Cups)
If you don’t know her size, either have a peak in her drawer or choose chemise or babydoll as that is her “dress size”
Allow a 3 week delivery so get on it 😉
You will be emailed a “How to redeem your photo-shoot” email and it includes a FREE beautifully designed love letter that you can sign and give your partner!
You know, buying a voucher is not something I usually recommend, but this is more than a voucher. It is an experience that will change her life!